These guidelines cover all aspects of the SciPlay Game Pages, Communities and Support channels, including all interactions on our official pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media channel.
We want to foster a friendly, fun, and encouraging space where all community members feel valued and welcome.
We want everyone to be able to participate and flourish in our online community—making friends and playing great games together!
The below guidelines cover all interactions with other players, admins and staff members on our social media and support channels.
- Personal attacks against anyone, at any time, will not be tolerated.
- Explicit, harmful, offensive, or profane language is prohibited.
- Spam, off-topic content, irrelevant information, or personal contact information may be hidden or deleted.
- Complaints from community members regarding a specific post or comment may be taken into consideration in deciding the validity of a post.
- No cheating, glitching, or hacking is allowed.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time for the betterment of our community.
If you do not follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to delete your comments, report you, ban you from participation, remove your access to customer support services, and/or ban you from the application.
In addition to the above, beware of posts that provide links that offer unlimited free coins. Our games will never offer promotions for unlimited free coins. Please review our Internet Safety article for additional information.
For more in-depth information on our Code of Conduct, please review our Terms of Service.
We comply with and enforce Facebook’s Community Standards.